October Networking Breakfast - 5 Key Moments
- Posted on: 25th October 2018
- Posted in: News
5 Key Moments from October’s Network Oval Business Club networking lunch at the Kia Oval!
1) A host of businesses from London and afar were in attendance to enjoy an afternoon of networking and lunch in the historic The Long Room to the backdrop of the iconic Kia Oval, with guest speaker, award winning entrepreneur and former professional tennis coach, Ash Taylor.
2) Ash’s passion was inspired through tennis nearly 30 years ago. His journey to becoming the entrepreneur he is today started when he was just 18, where he became a tennis coach working for the Lawn Tennis Association. It was through that experience that Ash noticed a huge gap in the market. In 2009, he set up his own business providing tennis coaches to local clubs and schools, providing them with top class coaches on a consistent basis. Through high level marketing and methods to grow the business, the member base flourished, and in 18 months, Ash grew the business from revenue of £30,000 to £250,000.
3) Ash gave attendees 7 tips that be believes every business should abide by: know your market, find what works, build a team, know your numbers, understand your role, recognise your value and realising that it’s who is around you that matters! Read more of Ash’s story and see how you can work with him here.
5) Fancy sleeping at the Kia Oval? CEO of The Big Issue, Stephen Robertson, gave guests information about the ‘Big Sleep Out’ taking place at the Kia Oval in November. Find out more here.
As always, you can see all upcoming events and opportunities at the Kia Oval – including more information about Christmas Parties – by clicking visiting their website here.
Network Oval Business Club is part of the Network My Club group, and details of other upcoming events mentioned at the meeting are: