March Networking Lunch - 5 Key Moments
- Posted on: 22nd March 2018
- Posted in: News
5 Key Moments from March’s sold out Network Oval Business Club networking lunch at the Kia Oval!
1) Development Director, Katie Milton, and Executive Producer, Stella Kanu, from the Ovalhouse Theatre, joined us as guest speakers.
2) In 2020 Ovalhouse Theatre will be moving to its new home in Brixton as part of the Somerleyton Road Project, an exciting community partnership that will see new homes, community and health facilities, social enterprises and their new and fully accessible modern theatre in Brixton!
3) The pair explained there are many reasons behind the theatre deciding to relocate: they will have seven new theatre and rehearsal facilities, an increased range of training, further opportunities for young people and a new theatre which will be ready before they close at the Oval. There are many ways you can show your support for the #RoadToBrixton project, find out more about how you can help here.
4) Tom Harris, Conference and Event Sales Executive, gave guests information about upcoming opportunities for businesses at the Kia Oval. Find more info here.
5) The next Network Oval Business Club meet is one of our popular networking match days and takes place on Friday 20th April at the Kia Oval! With another sell out expected, book your place here now.
Network Oval Business Club is part of the Network My Club group, and details of other upcoming events mentioned at the meeting are: